News & Events
First Financial Credit Union was rated Best in State by Forbes!
Not only was First Financial Credit Union rated by Forbes as the #1 Credit Union in New Mexico, but also as one of the top Credit Unions in the country! More than 25,000 Forbes customers in the U.S. were asked for their opinions on their current and former banking relationships in the survey. ><(((º> The banks and credit unions were rated for overall recommendations and satisfaction, as well as five subdimensions (trust, terms and conditions, branch services, digital services and financial advice). First Financial Credit Union rated #1 in New Mexico, scoring 89.72, which is higher than anyone else in New Mexico, and places First Financial in the top 2.4% of financial institutions in the country!
Thank you for being a member of Forbes #1 Credit Union.
Friends of the Poor Walk/Run 5k
First Financial Credit Union will be sponsoring the Friends of the Poor Walk/Run 5k. This walk provides funding for the Getting Ahead in a Just Getting by World program. The Getting Ahead program empowers families through education and skill development, social and professional connections, community engagement and more.
* Saturday, October 20th 2018
* Registration at 7:45am
* Run begins at 8:45am and Walk begins at 9:00am
* Albuquerque Academy located at 6400 Wyoming Blvd NE - Enter at the HARPER GATE
* Early Registration - $25 per person. Visit here to register: https://www.fopwalk.org/eventlisting/eventdetail/?eventid=2279
* Day of Registration - $35 person
* Children under 12 (must be accompanied by an adult) - $10
Laney Liscum - phone:(505) 281-5741 | Email: Sali831@att.net
Carol Gajewski - phone: (505) 281-9142 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiver must be signed at walk/run for all participants.
The Albuquerque Academy does not allow any pets on campus. No wheelchairs or strollers on cross country track
- Spring/Summer 2018
- Fall/Winter 2017
- Spring/Summer 2017
- Fall/Winter 2016
- Spring/Summer 2016
- Fall/Winter 2015
- Spring/Summer 2015
- Fall/Winter 2014
- Spring/Summer 2014
- Fall/Winter 2013
- Spring/Summer 2013
- Fall/Winter 2012
- Spring/Summer 2012
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
Member Website Assistance
If you need any assistance with our website, please contact our Member Resource Center.
Our Member Resource Center can help you with almost anything over the phone at (505) 766-5600 or (800) 342-8298
The Member Resource Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm MST. We’re also open on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm MST.
You can also send us an email. Just remember that this is not secure email, so don’t send any sensitive information.
Fraud Scam-Don't Become A Victim!
As anticipated, due to the recent data breaches, First Financial Credit Union has begun seeing some fraud. As a precaution, we want to provide you some helpful information and tips to help avoid being a victim. The most recent scam is a loan pre-approval letter. The email or letter states it is from First Financial Credit Union and is fraudulent. ><(((º>
Here are some tips on how to identify if a letter claiming it is from First Financial Credit Union is fraudulent:
- We only send loan pre-approvals to members of First Financial Credit Union. If you do not have an account with us, we did not send the letter.
- All First Financial emails will come from the email domain with @ffnm.org at the end of the address. If it is a Gmail, Yahoo, or a Hotmail account, we did not send the letter.
- There are only two First Financial Credit Union phone numbers associated with incoming and outgoing calls. They are 505-766-5600 or 1-800-342-8298. If you receive a call from any other number, it is not First Financial. If the letter provides another number, it is not First Financial.
- First Financial will never ask you for your account information in an email or text message.
- First Financial will never ask you to send us money first, in order to be approved for a loan.
Additional tips to protect yourself from fraud:
- Never give out personal information such as your social security number, bank account number, credit or debit card information to individuals who contact you by telephone, email, or text.
- Never give anyone your mobile or online banking user name or password.
- If you believe you are the victim of a scam attempt or have given out any account information, please contact us immediately at 505-766-5600 or 800-342-8298. We will do everything we can to keep your account secure.