Platinum Level Family Friendly Business Award!
First Financial Credit Union has received a top level Platinum Level Award in the Albuquerque Journal for being a “Family Friendly Business”! This award is given to New Mexico businesses that offer programs or have policies that are family friendly centered for all their workforce. The governing body for this award (cleverly named the Task Force on Work Life Balance) listed four categories that aid families: Paid Leave, Health Support, Work Schedules and Economic Support. To receive a Gold Award, companies have to have one policy or program in each category available to all employees.
We are so proud to receive the Platinum Award for being a Family Friendly Business here in New Mexico and are proud to service such a wonderful community! If you want more information, here’s a link to their website. https://www.nmfamilyfriendlybusiness.com/learn-more/
Downtown Main Branch Moving to New Headquarters
We are moving our Main Downtown Albuquerque Branch at 601 Tijeras to a new location at 4910 Union Way NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107, near I-25 and Montgomery, across from Home Depot in the Renaissance area. Click here for full details.
First Rewards is Here!
2020 Annual Meeting
The 2020 Annual Meeting was held on August 6th, 2020. View full details here.
Get the Dukes in Your Wallet!
New Debit Cards Are Here, Get the Dukes in Your Wallet! Plus 15% OFF at the Albuquerque Dukes Store with the Dukes card! Find full details here!
- Spring/Summer 2021
- Fall/Winter 2020
- Spring/Summer 2020
- Fall/Winter 2019
- Spring/Summer 2019
- Fall/Winter 2018
- Spring/Summer 2018
- Fall/Winter 2017
- Spring/Summer 2017
- Fall/Winter 2016
- Spring/Summer 2016
- Fall/Winter 2015
- Spring/Summer 2015
- Fall/Winter 2014
- Spring/Summer 2014
- Fall/Winter 2013
- Spring/Summer 2013
- Fall/Winter 2012
- Spring/Summer 2012
- 2019 Annual Report - Watch Live Recording Here!
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
Redi-Cash Loan Changes
Due to regulatory requirements, effective August 19th, 2019, we will no longer offer our Redi-Cash Loan product. No need to worry, we still put you FIRST! We have a FANTASTIC alternative that can benefit YOU!
First Cash Overdraft Line of Credit*
• Overdraft LOC (line of credit)*
• Credit limit up to $500
• One-time $20 application fee (non-refundable)
• Interest rate of 28% APR**
• Automatically due on the 20th of every month from your FFCU account
• No penalty for early payments
• You can immediately advance by using your checking account as normal or requesting a transfer online, through our mobile app, over the phone or in person!
For additional information, please contact us at (505) 766-5600 or visit us at any branch location.
*Subject to approval.
**Annual Percentage Rate as of 08/05/19 and is subject to change.
Member Website Assistance
Check out this video overview of your new website to see where to find new features. If you need any assistance with our website, please contact our Member Resource Center.
Our Member Resource Center can help you with almost anything over the phone at (505) 766-5600 or (800) 342-8298
The Member Resource Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm MST. We’re also open on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm MST.
You can also send us an email. Just remember that this is not secure email, so don’t send any sensitive information.
Fraud Scam-Don't Become A Victim!
As anticipated, due to the recent data breaches, First Financial Credit Union has begun seeing some fraud. As a precaution, we want to provide you some helpful information and tips to help avoid being a victim. The most recent scam is a loan pre-approval letter. The email or letter states it is from First Financial Credit Union and is fraudulent.
Here are some tips on how to identify if a letter claiming it is from First Financial Credit Union is fraudulent:
- We only send loan pre-approvals to members of First Financial Credit Union. If you do not have an account with us, we did not send the letter.
- All First Financial emails will come from the email domain with @ffnm.org at the end of the address. If it is a Gmail, Yahoo, or a Hotmail account, we did not send the letter.
- There are only two First Financial Credit Union phone numbers associated with incoming and outgoing calls. They are 505-766-5600 or 1-800-342-8298. If you receive a call from any other number, it is not First Financial. If the letter provides another number, it is not First Financial.
- First Financial will never ask you for your account information in an email or text message.
- First Financial will never ask you to send us money first, in order to be approved for a loan.
Additional tips to protect yourself from fraud:
- Never give out personal information such as your social security number, bank account number, credit or debit card information to individuals who contact you by telephone, email, or text.
- Never give anyone your mobile or online banking user name or password.
- If you believe you are the victim of a scam attempt or have given out any account information, please contact us immediately at 505-766-5600 or 800-342-8298. We will do everything we can to keep your account secure.