News & Events
Enjoy some extra cash and start your own Holiday Traditions.
See if you qualify to skip your December consumer loan payment. It's quick and easy! Start by contacting a Member Resource Representative at 505-766-5600. We will walk you through the process and email you the Skip Pay form to sign through DocuSign. Our Member Resource Representative will let you know once your skip pay has been processed. So, enjoy some extra cash and start your own Holiday Traditions!
Skip Pay requests are available for your DECEMBER payment until 12/31/2018, and final approval of the skip pay request is subject to the discretion of First Financial Credit Union. This offer excludes: credit cards, real estate loans, lines of credit, back-to-school loans, holiday loans, vacation, “Whatever” and Redi-Cash loans, SEG promos, workout loans, loans with forced placed insurance or any loans originated prior to 12/01/2011. Loans cannot be delinquent 30 days within the last 12 months. Loan(s) must have at least six months of payment history, and all of your credit union loans must be in good standing. Finance charges will continue to accrue during the deferment period and may extend the original term and increase the finance charges. Other restrictions may apply. A $20 fee per loan for each skip pay will apply. Only one skip payment per loan is allowed in a 12 month period.
First Financial Credit Union was rated Best in State by Forbes!
Not only was First Financial Credit Union rated by Forbes as the #1 Credit Union in New Mexico, but also as one of the top Credit Unions in the country! More than 25,000 Forbes customers in the U.S. were asked for their opinions on their current and former banking relationships in the survey. The banks and credit unions were rated for overall recommendations and satisfaction, as well as five subdimensions (trust, terms and conditions, branch services, digital services and financial advice). First Financial Credit Union rated #1 in New Mexico, scoring 89.72, which is higher than anyone else in New Mexico, and places First Financial in the top 2.4% of financial institutions in the country!
Thank you for being a member of Forbes #1 Credit Union
- Spring/Summer 2018
- Fall/Winter 2017
- Spring/Summer 2017
- Fall/Winter 2016
- Spring/Summer 2016
- Fall/Winter 2015
- Spring/Summer 2015
- Fall/Winter 2014
- Spring/Summer 2014
- Fall/Winter 2013
- Spring/Summer 2013
- Fall/Winter 2012
- Spring/Summer 2012
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
Member Website Assistance
Check out this video overview of your new website to see where to find new features. If you need any assistance with our website, please contact our Member Resource Center.
Our Member Resource Center can help you with almost anything over the phone at (505) 766-5600 or (800) 342-8298
The Member Resource Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm MST. We’re also open on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm MST.
You can also send us an email. Just remember that this is not secure email, so don’t send any sensitive information.
Fraud Scam-Don't Become A Victim!
As anticipated, due to the recent data breaches, First Financial Credit Union has begun seeing some fraud. As a precaution, we want to provide you some helpful information and tips to help avoid being a victim. The most recent scam is a loan pre-approval letter. The email or letter states it is from First Financial Credit Union and is fraudulent.
Here are some tips on how to identify if a letter claiming it is from First Financial Credit Union is fraudulent:
- We only send loan pre-approvals to members of First Financial Credit Union. If you do not have an account with us, we did not send the letter.
- All First Financial emails will come from the email domain with @ffnm.org at the end of the address. If it is a Gmail, Yahoo, or a Hotmail account, we did not send the letter.
- There are only two First Financial Credit Union phone numbers associated with incoming and outgoing calls. They are 505-766-5600 or 1-800-342-8298. If you receive a call from any other number, it is not First Financial. If the letter provides another number, it is not First Financial.
- First Financial will never ask you for your account information in an email or text message.
- First Financial will never ask you to send us money first, in order to be approved for a loan.
Additional tips to protect yourself from fraud:
- Never give out personal information such as your social security number, bank account number, credit or debit card information to individuals who contact you by telephone, email, or text.
- Never give anyone your mobile or online banking user name or password.
- If you believe you are the victim of a scam attempt or have given out any account information, please contact us immediately at 505-766-5600 or 800-342-8298. We will do everything we can to keep your account secure.