Exciting updates to your First Financial Mobile and Online banking experience are coming end of June 2022!
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Log in with your fingerprint (if phone has this capability)
- View balances without logging in
- Turn your card on and off at your convenience
- Deposit checks2
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Use this service one of two ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
View our Mobile Banking FAQ for answers to common questions.
You must register in online banking before you can use mobile banking. Find out how to sign up for online banking here.
Effective July 1 2018, all checks deposited through our mobile application must be endorsed on the back of the check with your signature, account number and the words "For Mobile Deposit at First Financial Credit Union (can be abbreviated FFCU). Mobile deposit attempts without this information will be rejected.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
2Hold times may apply. Mobile deposit only available for accounts in good standing that have been open for at least 30 days.