Exciting News! Both our Online and Mobile Banking navigation upgrades are complete!
Reimagined with a cleaner design and a simpler navigation flow that will help you easily accomplish your day-to-day banking needs. Please note: If your device is set to automatic updates, you will not have to do anything. If your device is set to manual updates, please follow your normal procedures to update manually within your app store. We hope you enjoy the new simplified navigation and experience.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Log in with your fingerprint (if phone has this capability)
- View balances without logging in
- Turn your card on and off at your convenience
- Deposit checks2
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Use this service one of two ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
View our Mobile Banking FAQ for answers to common questions.
You must register in online banking before you can use mobile banking. Find out how to sign up for online banking here.
Effective July 1 2018, all checks deposited through our mobile application must be endorsed on the back of the check with your signature, account number and the words "For Mobile Deposit at First Financial Credit Union (can be abbreviated FFCU). Mobile deposit attempts without this information will be rejected.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
2Hold times may apply. Mobile deposit only available for accounts in good standing that have been open for at least 30 days.