Staying on budget has never been simpler, thanks to round-the-clock account access — wherever you roam.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for First Financial Credit Union members:
- Easily access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Security alerts when your login information is changed
- Set transfer limits on member-to-member transfers with the Friends and Family feature
- Visualize your spending habits with transaction graphs
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have payment information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer trips to a branch necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
View our Online Banking FAQ for answers to common questions.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Log in with your fingerprint (if phone has this capability)
- View balances without logging in
- Turn your card on and off at your convenience
- Deposit checks2
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Use this service one of two ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
View our Mobile Banking FAQ for answers to common questions.
You must register in online banking before you can use mobile banking. Find out how to sign up for online banking.
Effective July 1 2018, all checks deposited through our mobile application must be endorsed on the back of the check with your signature, account number and the words "For Mobile Deposit at First Financial Credit Union (can be abbreviated FFCU). Mobile deposit attempts without this information will be rejected.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
2Hold times may apply. Mobile deposit only available for accounts in good standing that have been open for at least 30 days.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Access 18 months of statements 24/7
- View cleared check copies
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- View multiple memberships with one login (download the authorization form)
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new statement is ready
You must register in online banking before you can access eStatements. Find out how to register for online banking. Once you do, log in and review the eStatement disclosure.1
Note: By accepting the disclosure, you agree to receive your statement electronically. Mailed statements will be discontinued (it may take a statement cycle before you stop receiving your statement in the mail). If you decide eStatements aren’t for you, you can switch back to mailed statements at any time, at no cost. If you access your eStatement through online banking, you will not need to enter in your member number and password – the online banking system will open a new window that will show your available eStatements.
eReceipts are digital copies of your teller transaction receipts. eReceipts contain the same information as your printed teller receipts and are securely sent to your email address. ><(((º>
eTax Forms. Don’t worry about scrambling to find your tax information when it comes time to do your taxes. You’ll know right where they are with eTax Forms. Just log onto Online Banking or eStatements when you are ready to view or print your tax forms.
eNotices. With eNotices, you have easy access to notices related to your account, like certificate renewal notices, checking account notices (overdraft/NSF notices), and more. Just log onto Online Banking or eStatements to view any eNotices you may have.