Watch your patience pay off. Our share certificates earn guaranteed returns — with higher rates for longer terms.
- Fixed Rates
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
Looking for Higher than Normal Term Share Certificate Rates?
We value our members and we’re listening. In a few recent surveys we heard you, when you requested higher term share certificate rates. Please know First Financial Credit Union is committed to providing our members with the best rates available in this challenging market. Our longer term rates are very competitive so please take a minute to compare and then stop by any of our branches or call our member resource center so we can help you invest.
Term Share Certificate (TSC) Rate Comparison
All rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APY)
|Institution/Term||18 Month||24 Month||30 Month||36 Month||48 Month||60 Month|
|First Financial Credit Union||0.70%||0.80%||0.85%||0.90%||1.00%||1.10%|
|Bank of the West||0.12%||0.15%||0.30%|
|Bank of Albuquerque||0.05%||0.05%||0.08%||0.10%||0.15%||0.25%|
|Bank of America||0.03%||0.03%||0.03%||0.03%||0.03%||0.03%|
|Nusenda Credit Union||0.70%||0.65%||0.65%||0.88%||1.10%||1.15%|
|US Eagle Federal Credit Union||0.40%||0.50%||0.53%||0.55%||0.60%||0.65%|
|Navy Federal Credit Union||0.55%||0.55%||0.63%||0.70%||0.70%||0.90%|