The reloadable Debit Card is a Visa prepaid card, so it does not require a checking account for access to funds. There is no interest rate for charges. Money available for spending is determined by the amount of money you load on the card.
Each time you use your card, the purchase amount is automatically deducted from your card balance. When your balance gets low, you can add more money onto the card.
Reloadable Debit Card Benefits:
- Save money by using it instead of paying check cashing fees, buying money orders, and paying for money transfer services
- Protect your checking and credit by using the reloadable card when making online purchases
- Use like a credit card, but without the risk of debt
- Have a safe option to access your money
- Track spending and add funds online
To purchase your First Financial Reloadable Debit Card, simply stop by any of our branch locations .