1. San Mateo Branch Lobby Closed. Drive-Thru is Open.
In-Branch appointments currently unavailable. Please call (505)766-5600 for Safe Deposit Box appointments.
2. We are experiencing high call volumes. Please use Online or Mobile Banking when able.
3. Navajo Cares Act Hardship Assistance Program
If you have questions on how to deposit the Navajo Cares Act Hardship Assistance Program checks for minors, please read our FAQ's.
Questions on the second stimulus payment? The IRS and Treasury is delivering the second round of stimulus checks. Most people will get their payments automatically, but unfortunately we are not able to tell you the status of your check until we receive it. Please visit irs.gov for more information.
4. Renaissance Branch Drive Thru Now Open!
The new First Financial Credit Union's main headquarters building and branch is located at 4910 Union Way NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107, near I-25 and Montgomery, across from Home Depot in the Renaissance area. We will begin opening the branch in the below phases:
- The CU Anytime ATM and Branch Drive Thru are Now Open!
- The Branch lobby is tentatively scheduled to open in March. Please check back for confirmed opening date.
Some branch lobbies are Reopen!
Monday, February 8th
Tuesday, February 16th
Thursday, February 18th
Las Cruces (University)
The Pinehill branch lobby remains open with normal business hours. The Zuni branch lobby and drive-thru remain open, but only serving members in the Zuni Reservation. All other remaining branch loations drive-thru services remain open with normal business hours. Please check back regularly for updates.
For additional service options, please use our Online Banking, our mobile banking app, ATMs or call our Member Resource Center at (505)766-5600 or (800)342-8298. We will increase staffing in this department to deliver faster, more efficient service during this temporary closure.