Our local mortgage pros walk you through every step of the mortgage process. Because house hunting is hard enough.
- Competitive Rates
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Competitive rates for home purchase or refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- Terms tailored to fit your lifestyle
- Several financing programs available:
- Fixed rate conventional mortgages
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the New Mexico real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing
- Local Servicing
- Dedicated, friendly service from start to finish
For More Information
Refer to our helpful checklist when you are ready to apply for your first mortgage.
NMLS ID #787832
David Marquez joined First Financial over two years ago. He brings prior credit union and mortgage experience, along with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of New Mexico. He is very knowledgeable in Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, and Portfolio mortgage loans and will ensure you understand all your available options. He has the expertise and compassion to walk you through the entire mortgage process to ensure a pleasant experience from beginning to closing on your new home.
NMLS ID #416007
Helen Quintana has been working at First Financial Credit Union in the Mortgage Department for 9 years. As a Mortgage Loan Officer, she is familiar with Conventional, FHA, HELOCs, fixed rate 2nd mortgages and land loans and can ensure your mortgage experience is fast, efficient and pleasant. Helen will strive to present to you all your mortgage options and explain the process from start to finish.
NMLS ID #1735607
Greg Maier has been with First Financial Credit Union since 2015 and brings years of lending experience on both consumer and residential loan products. He graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of New Mexico in 2013 and is well versed in conventional and portfolio mortgages with a strong ambition to give the best possible service to our members. From start to finish, you can be sure that Greg will be detailed and informative in your home buying process. ><(((º>