All branches excluding our Downtown Gallup branch are now open.
First Financial Credit Union is committed to keeping you, your families and our employees safe as we begin to re-open our branch lobbies. Therefore, we are taking extra precautions to keep you safe and healthy as you visit our branches and interact with our staff. Visit here for full details.
We have returned to normal drive-through and MRC hours as of Monday May 11th.
Normal Hours Are:
MEMBER RESOURCE CENTER : Monday - Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am-3:00pm
BRANCH LOBBIES/DRIVE-THRU LANES - Varies by branch, please refer to Locations page here
• Shared Branching is being offered as normal at all open branches.
Service At A Distance - Info from Credit Union Association of New Mexico
24/7 Account Access
Handling your account needs is easy with 24/7 Access through Online and Mobile Banking.
- Online Banking - Allows you to check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, pay bills and much more!
- Online Lending - Apply for a loan here. Sign documents electronically through docusign.
- ATMs- Drive/walk up ATMs can limit exposure to the public. Make sure to sanitize hands after touching screens or keypads. To find surcharge-free ATMs, please click here (link to ATM locations).
- Digital Pay - Load your debit and credit cards to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay for contactless transactions.
- Apply for new membership online here.
For questions on how to use or sign-up for services, please call 505-755-5600 or 800-342-8298.
IRS Stimulus Check Info
Coronavirus Tax relief page: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
Scam info here:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/03/checks-government
Coronavirus - Not Just a Heath Issue
Discussing scams, fraud and items to be aware of during the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Mexico Department of Health
U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Federal Trade Commission