First Financial Credit Union is a full service credit union employing approximately 200 individuals. FFCU was formed in 1937 and has since grown to serve some 230 companies, including Intel, Qwest, Comcast Cable, Gallup McKinley County Schools, San Juan County and Lovelace. We have offices in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Gallup, Pine Hill, Zuni, Portales, and Farmington.
We offer both full and part-time employment opportunities. The credit union has an excellent benefits package as well as opportunities for advancement. Employment with First Financial Credit Union provides individuals with the chance to work for a growing local organization that values its employees’ individuality.
First Financial Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
First Financial Credit Union is accepting applications for the following positions please apply online. Each listed job will have a link to its online application.
First Financial Credit Union offers a generous benefits package to both full and part-time employees. Below is a list of benefits offered by the credit union.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Retirement 401K/Pension Plan.
- Life Insurance for regular full-time employees.
- Long Term Disability for regular full-time employees.
In addition, we also offer the following:
- Employee Discount Loans.
- No interest clothing and computer loans.
- Bridging credit union employment. If you have worked at another credit union, we will combine your previous credit union service with ours (after five (5) years of employment with First Financial). This may increase your vacation, sick and disability leave time accrued.
- Take your birthday off!
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Absence time.
- Jeans for a Cause Days.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Membership in an Outstanding Credit Union.