We are taking extra precautions to keep you safe and healthy as you visit our branches and interact with our staff. We'd like to ask you to follow a few protocols as well to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees. Please watch the below video link reviewing these protocols and the steps we are taking.
First Financial Credit Union is committed to keeping you, your families and our employees safe as we begin to reopen our branch lobbies. Therefore, we are taking extra precautions to keep you safe and healthy as you visit our branches and interact with our staff. To ensure the safety of members and staff, below is a list of items to expect as lobbies reopen:
- Plexiglass at each of our teller stations and financial service representatives’ desks.
- We are sanitizing and cleaning our branch surfaces and high touch areas throughout the day.
- Our employees will be wearing masks when serving members.
- Our employees will be using hand sanitizer in between every member transaction.
- Floor guides within the teller line to ensure 6 ft social distancing.
- We are still keeping our branches at low capacity during business hours.
As you visit our branches, we’d like to ask you to follow a few protocols as well to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees.
- Per the Governor's orders, please wear a mask when you enter the branch or utilize our drive-thru lanes if you choose not to wear one. We will have masks available for your convenience.
- Please use our hand sanitizer as you enter the branch
- Please follow the floor guides when standing in line to help us maintain the 6 ft social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your support as we maneuver through the reopening process. Please do not visit a branch if you are sick or have been exposed to those who are sick.