First Financial Credit Union is committed to keeping you, your families and our employees safe as we begin to reopen our branch lobbies. Therefore, we are taking extra precautions to keep you safe and healthy as you visit our branches and interact with our staff. To ensure the safety of members and staff, below is a list of items to expect as lobbies reopen:
- We’re installing plexiglass at each of our teller stations and financial service representatives’ desks.
- We are sanitizing and cleaning our branch surfaces and high touch areas throughout the day.
- Our employees will be wearing masks when serving members.
- Our employees will be using hand sanitizer in between every member transaction.
- We will provide floor guides within the teller line to ensure 6 ft social distancing.
- Per the Governor's orders, we are only allowing our branches to be at 25% capacity during business hours.
As you visit our branches, we’d like to ask you to follow a few protocols as well to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees.
- Per the Governor's orders, please wear a mask when you enter the branch or utilize our drive-thru lanes if you choose not to wear one. We will have masks available for your convenience.
- Please use our hand sanitizer as you enter the branch
- Please follow the floor guides when standing in line to help us maintain the 6 ft social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your support as we maneuver through the reopening process. Please do not visit a branch if you are sick or have been exposed to those who are sick.
We will be begin opening our branches in phases starting May 26th.
Branches Opening on May 26th
San Mateo, Rio Rancho, South Valley and Coors.
Branches Opening in Early June1
Portales, Silver City, Deming and Las Cruces.
Branches Opening in Late June1
Main (Downtown Albuquerque), Academy, Juan Tabo, Farmington, Zuni, Downtown Gallup and Mesa View.
1Phases 2 & 3 are currently planned for June, but are subject to change based on the status of the pandemic. Please check back regularly for updates.