Make a Difference in Yourself and Our Community by Volunteering to serve on the Board of Directors with First Financial!
First Financial Credit Union is accepting Board of Directors applications through Monday, January 31, 2022. This is a unique opportunity to serve your credit union and share your expertise and knowledge with a group of people you might otherwise have never met. If you have any experience that you feel would be beneficial, or would like to learn more about the credit union, please consider applying. Your fellow directors will be from different professional backgrounds that will enhance your knowledge and give you an interesting break from the norm.
First Financial Credit Union Board Members serve as non-paid volunteers on a three-year term. Education or work experience in finance, accounting, human resources, marketing/social media/branding, IT/cybersecurity, legal, audit, or governance/leadership/board experience is helpful. Board meetings are generally held in Albuquerque, but we do have Board Members from other areas. Arrangements can be made for Board Members who live outside of Albuquerque to participate in various ways, for example, via teleconferencing, or receive travel expense reimbursement, etc.
Requirements are as follows:
- Must be a credit union member in good standing for at least two years before running for the Board.
- The application is located below (For security, download the application to your desktop before completing it).
- A completed application must be received by Monday, January 31, 2022.
- A mandatory meeting will be held where candidates will be interviewed by the Nominating Committee and duties will be covered.
Any questions regarding the application can be directed to Julie Zerbe at 505-462-1117 or [email protected].
For security purposes, download the below application directly to your desktop and complete the application either electronically or print and complete it manually. Please return your completed application in one of the following ways:
- Mail to Julie Zerbe, Executive Administrative Assistant, PO Box 25587, Albuquerque, NM 87125-0587
- Address Envelope to Julie Zerbe and drop off at any FFCU branch location
- If you have secure e-mail options or are comfortable sending this application unsecured, e-mail to Julie Zerbe, Executive Administrative Assistant, [email protected]