First Line Phone Access
Our First Line telephone service gives you 24/7 access to your account via your touch-tone phone. To use this service, you’ll need your member number and a 4-digit PIN/security code (usually set to the last 4 digits of your social security number for your first login).
First Line Telephone Numbers
|Branch||First Line Number|
|Toll Free (Lower 48 States)||800-344-8155|
Call the First Line number. You’ll first be asked to choose a language option (English or Spanish) Press 1 for English, and 2 for Spanish. The system will then give you the following options. Just listen to the instructions and use the buttons on your phone to respond.
- Press 1 for Account Info
• Press 1 for Account Balance
• Press 2 for Account History
- Press 2 to Transfer Funds/Make Payment
• Press 1 to Transfer Funds Immediately
• Press 2 to Make Immediate Payment
• Press 3 to Schedule a Payment
- Press 3 for Share Loan Withdrawal
• Press 1 for Checking
• Press 2 for Savings
- Press 4 for Interest Rates
• Select Rate Type Using # Key
- Press 5 to Change Your Access Code
Important Notes about First Line
- The first time you call First Line, your PIN/security code will be set to the last four digits of your social security number. During your initial call, the system will require you to change this code. You may change your code to any 4 to 8 digit combination.
- Balances quoted do not include items that have not yet cleared.
- Should you need to enter a dollar amount, no decimal points are needed. However, you do need to enter both dollars and cents. For example, enter $250.00 as “25000.”
- Cross account transfers are limited to those accounts which you have designated on your First Line application.
- If you are making a loan payment, you will use the transfer feature to do so. Once you are in the transfer section, you have two ways to make your payment. If you are making a full loan payment (i.e. the payment amount due on your next payment date), select the “Make a loan payment” option. The system will deduct the next payment account from the account you select, and you won’t need to enter an amount into the system. If you are making a payment that is different from the amount next due (for example, a partial payment), then select the “Transfer” option. You can indicate the amount you want to transfer to your loan account. To download a First Line options card to keep with you click here.