Since part of our job is to add convenience to our members’ lives, we offer a host of eServices, that are a fast, secure way to cut down on clutter, make record keeping easier, and care for the environment. Go Green with our eServices electronic delivery service and you can have the convenience of electronically receiving your periodic statements, transaction receipts, and all disclosures and notices related to your First Financial Account.
Feel more secure knowing that your eStatements, eReceipts and eDocuments arrive safely and you won’t be a victim to snail mail thieves. Fraud or identity theft often occurs when mail is stolen out of your mailbox. Now, no more worrying about your mailed statement being stolen or lost in the mail. Plus, you’ll receive an email notification that your statement is ready for viewing (note that no sensitive information – like your member number – is included in that email).
Easily have access to view your eStatements, eReceipts and eDocuments through your Online Banking 24/7. You can view your eServices anytime through our Online Banking. You can also download your eServices (they’re in a PDF format) to your computer or print out a hard copy if you wish. You’ll be able to view your eStatements, eDocuments and eTax Forms a few days before you’d normally receive your statement in the mail.
eStatements are a digital copy of your monthly statement. There is no more need to receive your statement in your mailbox. GREEN IT by signing up for eStatements.
- eStatements contains the same information as your mailed statement. Plus you will have access to 18 months of statements available to you 24/7 through Online Banking.
- eStatements give you access to your check images. Through eStatements, you’ll be able to view your cleared check copies. If a check image is available for viewing, the check number will appear as a link. Simply click on that check number link, and you’ll see an image (front and back) of the cleared check.
- eStatements let you view multiple memberships with one log on. If you have several credit union memberships (with different member numbers) or are joint on other memberships, you can view all your statements under one log in. We will need you to authorize this, so click here for a printable form to set this up.
- STEP 1: You must be enrolled in Online Banking to access eStatements. If you are already enrolled in Online Banking click here to log in. Once logged in click on the eStatement link and follow the prompts. If you are not using Online Banking or eStatements, then click here to enroll now!
- STEP 2: Review the eStatement disclosure. At the bottom of this disclosure, you’ll enter your email address (we e-mail you each month to notify you once your eStatement is ready for viewing), your member number and your password.
- STEP 3: When you sign onto eStatements for the first time you will need to enter your member number and your password. Your initial password is set to the last six digits of the social security number (or tax ID number) of the primary member on the account. Once you’ve entered that information, you’ll be asked to change that initial password.
Note: By accepting the disclosure, you agree to receive your statement electronically. Mailed statements will be discontinued (it may take a statement cycle before you stop receiving your statement in the mail). If you decide eStatements aren’t for you, you can switch back to mailed statements at any time, at no cost. If you access your eStatement through online banking, you will not need to enter in your member number and password – the online banking system will open a new window that will show your available eStatements.
eReceipts are a digital copy of your teller transaction receipts. There is no more need to receive a printed receipt. GREEN IT by signing up for eReceipts.
*Contains the same information as your receipt.
*Is mailed securely to your email address.
eDocuments are a digital copy of notices and information that would be snail-mailed to you. There is no more need to receive a printed copy. GREEN IT by signing up for eDocuments.
eTax Forms. Don’t worry about scrambling to find your tax information when it comes time to do your taxes. You’ll know right where they are with eTax Forms. Forms like the 1099 form, which shows dividend/interest income will be available. Just log onto Online Banking or eStatements when you are ready to view or print these 2009 tax forms. They’re right there!
eNotices. With eNotices, you have easy access to notices related to your account, like certificate renewal notices, checking account notices (overdraft/NSF notices) and more. You’ll get your information faster through eNotices than you would through traditional mail. Just log onto Online Banking or eStatements to view any eNotices you may have.
More questions on eServices?
Email your questions (this is not secured email, so don’t include any sensitive information), or call our Member Resource Center (505) 766-5600 or (800) 342-8298. (outside Albuquerque/Rio Rancho area)