We are continually working to improve the products and services we offer. We will be upgrading our Mobile and Online applications on May 22nd. The Online upgrade will happen on May 22nd and the Mobile upgrade will happen with a few days after May 22nd. This upgrade will allow us to implement needed fixes to current functionality and offer new features.
Please note that this upgrade will NOT require you to re-download the FFCU app. This upgrade will NOT require you to re-register for on-line banking. The upgrade will be pushed out to members as an update to the current FFCU app. If you do not have your phone set up to automatically run updates, you will just need to run the update when you see it.
Below are the main features that will be fixed or added during this upgrade:
- A quick access button to commonly used features based on where you are in the mobile app.
- Fingerprint authentication will be available for a wider array of smartphone users.
- Online Banking features that are optimized for smartphones and tablets.
- Text alerts will be available and working for Online Banking.
- Online and mobile address changes are available through Mobile Banking.
- P.O. Box restrictions on address changes will be working.
- When logging in with your fingerprint, you will immediately land on the balance page. Additional steps to get to the balance are eliminated.
The look and feel of the mobile app will change slightly. Below are some screen shots from the upgraded mobile app:
If you have never downloaded the FFCU Mobile App you can do so here!
If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact us at (505) 766- 5600