The NEW Online Banking is now available! Sign up now! Click REGISTER and follow the guided instructions before you can access the new system. To get started Please click here. Detailed instructions are also available: Video Instructions or Print Instructions
A Few Things To Note
- You will need to know your mother’s maiden name as part of the identification and verification process during registration.
- You will need access to the email address you have registered to your FFCU account to retrieve the validation email.
- The system is LIVE. Any changes, account to account transfers or loan payments you make will take effect immediately.
- Please make sure all of your payments going out are scheduled on the day you wish them to be sent.
ONCE YOU REGISTER, THE USERNAME YOU CREATE WILL NEED TO BE USED FOR OUR NEW MOBILE APPS. YOUR PREVIOUS MOBILE USERNAME AND PASSWORD WILL NOT WORK.
Some Of The New Enhancements Of The New System Are:
- Ability to view all your accounts under one username and password
- Real time email alerts
- Security alerts when your login information is changed
- More intuitive design for easier navigation
- Friends and Family feature lets you set transfer limits for member to member transfers
- Transaction graphs to view your spending habits
- Easily add notes to transactions and upload images of purchases or receipts
Once you complete the registration process, you will able to login and use the new system. If you have any issues logging in or functions once you are in the new system, please look at our Frequently Asked Questions. If you continue to have problems, please email us at email@example.com
.h3. How To Videos