Now you can download the NEW Cutting Edge Mobile APP!
- Create your own personal username and unique password to log into your account.
- Log in with your fingerprint (if phone has this capability)
- View balances without logging in.
- New debit card security feature! You will have the ability to turn your card on and off at your convenience. Or, if you have lost your card you can turn it off until you find it, or order a new one.
- Bill Pay with Picture Pay! Pay a bill by taking a picture of it. Point, Shoot, Pay! (Coming this Spring).
How do I download the Mobile App?
- Click here to download the iPhone Mobile App
- Open the App Store icon and search for FFNM.
- The Mobile App will display, select “Get” , then “Install” to download the App to your device.
- Click here to download the Android Mobile App
- Open the Google Play icon and search for FFNM.
- The Mobile App will display, select “Install” to download the App to your device.
Look for the icon below to download the app.
After you’ve downloaded the new app, you will need to enroll, even if you’ve used our mobile app before. Just follow the easy steps “here.”https://www.ffnm.org/find-us/online-services/mobile-banking/mobile-app-enrollement
Q & A
- If I use your current Mobile App will I have to download a new app in order to use the new mobile banking?
Yes. The updated app will be available through App Store or Google Play. A notification to update will be on the old app once the new app is available.
- I do not like entering my Login ID every time I want to access Mobile Banking. Does your app offer any shortcuts?
Yes, if you want your device to remember your Login ID for your next visit, select the “Save Password” on the login screen before you sign in. If your phone has a fingerprint scanner or Touch ID, you can log in with just your fingerprint. A quick account balance view is also available without logging in at all.
- Will I have to change my Login ID or password to use the new Mobile Banking?
Yes, you can now have your own personal username and unique password to log into your account.
- Is Mobile Check Deposit still available?
Yes, you can still deposit your checks from your phone with the new mobile app.
- What is the new security feature for my debit card?
With the new app, you will have the ability to turn your card on and off at your convenience. Or, if you have lost your card you can turn it off until you find it, or order a new one
- When will bill pay be available on the mobile app?
Bill pay will be available when we upgrade to our new bill pay and online banking system sometime in the Spring. The new bill pay system will include picture pay, and you will be able to pay a bill by just snapping a photo of it!
- Is the Mobile App free?
Yes. The Mobile App is free of charge*.
*Please note standard SMS Text Messaging and Web Browser application fees from your mobile phone provider may still apply. Please contact your mobile service provider for details.