- Financial Education
- Jeans for a Cause
- Donations and Sponsorships
- Furry Friends
Six $1,200 Scholarships Awarded! $600 per semester for two semesters. Awarded to six graduating high school seniors and all qualified past recipients of the scholarship.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a graduating senior in good standing, planning to attend a two or four-year, accredited
New Mexico college or university, or any prior year First Financial scholarship recipient currently
enrolled at a New Mexico institution of higher learning.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student with a minimum of 12 hours, and must have at least a
2.0 grade point average.
- Parent/guardian or student must be a member of First Financial Credit Union. Immediate family
members of volunteers and staff are not eligible.
- Past recipients: Please see application (available online or in the branch) for qualifications.
Applications are also available at any one of our credit union offices, by calling 766-5600 or 1-800-342-8298. For further scholarship details, please contact Julie Zerbe, at 505-462-1117.
2016 / 2017 Scholarships Winners
Jacob Chavez – Volcano Vista High School – will attend UNM
Keana Chee – Kirtland Central High School – will attend San Juan Community College
Isaiah Martin – Miyamura High School – will attend UNM
Neiry Mendoza – Floyd High School – will attend ENMU
Ieashiah Pino – Quemado High School – will attend NM Highlands University
Hannah Thompson – Middle College High School – will attend UNM
Brianna Avila – UNM
Krystle Cowboy – ENMU
Kleid Bukas – UNM
Sean Coss NM Tech
Shelby Essary – ENMU
Christian Geyer – UNM
Angelica Munoz – UNM
Tessa Nall – Clovis Community College
Alexandria Scheer – NM Tech
Breanna Spurlock – UNM
Tianna Spurlock – UNM
Alexis Young – ENMU
Claire Homer – NM Tech